Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meet Kevin Winford

http://cdn204.psbin.com/img/mw=415/cr=n/2tv4zns4pahvbpco.jpg 



 Kevin Winford enters his fifth and final season for the Eagles, arriving at Eastern from Anchorage, Alaska. Kevin ranks in the top 10 in school history in several statistical categories including makes and attempts, and his free throw shooting percentage ranks him third. Kevin Winford was recently named to the EWU Winter All-Academic Team, majoring in Business.

When I'm not playing basketball I enjoy.... playing video games- it's my life. My game is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. But I like spending time with my friends and girlfriend.
What are you listening to right now on this trip? J-Cole and Jay-Z. My favorite rapper is Lil Wayne, but my favorite album is probably The Blueprint by Jay Z.
Favorite movie? Next Friday.
If you could get lunch with anyone, who it would be and what would you ask them? Michael Jordan- I would ask how him how dealt with adversity growing up and what really motivated him to help him accomplish what he set out to do.
Who is your role model? My father- he's such a loving, caring person who is just so admirable. The way he's shown love to our family, to my mom; the way he raised me. He represents who I want to become and what kind of man I want to be.
What are your thoughts on the trip so far? The trip has been great so far. It's been a very good experience for the whole team. Getting together this early really helps us look at what we need to work on heading into the season. I loved the ferry boat ride to Victoria because it reminded me of when my family took a ferry from Alaska to Washington on our way to North Carolina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment