Monday, September 10, 2012

Meet Jordan Hickert

A senior forward, Jordan Hickert is entering his second season with the Eagles after transferring from Neosho CC in Kansas. A native of Bunbury, Australia, Jordan gets it done on the court and in the classroom, being named to the Winter All-Academic Team, and helping the Eagles with his ability to stretch defenses with his long range shooting. Meet Jordan Hickert...

When I'm not playing basketball I'm: Listening to Avicii
Favorite sport other than basketball? Australian Rules Football... my favorite team is the West Coast Eagles
What's something people don't know about you? I've met 3-time NBA champion Luc Longley... solid dude
Favorite Movie? Law Abiding Citizen
If you could sit down and talk with anyone, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Definitely Kobe... I've always been a big Laker fan. I would ask him what it's like to have a spotlight on you all the time. How does it affect you and do you ever get used to it? How does it change your relationships?
How has the trip been so far? The trip has been busy, but a lot of fun and full of new experiences. It's been nice changing back to the metric system because it's what I'm most comfortable with. The competition here is better than I expected and the crowds have given us some great environments considering the games are all exhibition. We've fought adversity well so far by holding off all three teams in the 4th quarter. It's been weird for me to change back to FIBA rules, but nice at the same time because these are the rules I grew up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment